Lynn's Diagnosis

Lynn has passed the year mark since her surgery and diagnosis of Breast Cancer December 2010. Please read our infrequent posts below to learn more information. Thank you all for your support!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Surgery on Thursday

Lynn is going into surgery on Thursday, January 14, 2010 for a mastectomy. She was diagnosed with Lobular Carcinoma in early December. She is being treated at Sloane Kettering Memorial Hospital in New York City. Phil and Katrina along with her sister Colette will be with her on Thursday. We will update the blog when we know more.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet dreams mom.. we'll be up early tomorrow morning <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn: You are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could be there, but know I am there in spirit.
    I love you....Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn,

    You look fantastic!!! I hope all goes well for you and that things turn for the best. You deserve nothing but the best. I know that the recovery process can be slow but it's improvement over the previous day. Guess I'm sounding odd again, what the heck.
    Love you lots,
    Tom & Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next year this time: We drop in the chute against our better judgement. Following the teenagers we ski our best to keep up, but soon loose them on the ridge. they don't even look back as they loose the old folks. The softness of the powder encourages us to push it just a little more and we feel the warmth of that familiar chill as we brace against the powder spray and look towards a cobalt blue western sky.

    ReplyDelete